Mission StatementThrough grassroots education, advocacy and services, Breathe California fights lung disease, advocates for clean air and advances public health.
Breathe California is dedicated to fighting lung disease, advocating for clean air and promoting public health in our local communities. Since 1908, we have addressed the most serious health threats of our time through grassroots programs that empower individual, institutional and community change for better breathing and healthier living. Breathe California:
- Empowers communities to affect change for improved lung health
- Educates our diverse communities about lung disease
- Provides support services to assist those suffering from lung disease
- Advocates for policies that promote clean air and improve public health
- Supports research to find cures, improve treatments and prevent lung disease
For the past 100 years, we have worked tirelessly to ensure that the Bay Area is one of the healthiest places in the country to live. That’s why we are proud to say that 100% of all donations made to Breathe California support our local efforts to promote lung health.
We invite you to learn more about our organization and join our drive to fight lung disease, promote clean air and advance public health.
Page last modified on Monday, June 24, 2013 07:08:15pm UTC